In honour of the UK screening of Park Chan-wook’s Paranmanjang (Night Fishing), filmed entirely on an iPhone, the London Korean Film Festival are running a competition or anyone to enter a one minute short film, shot on a mobile phone…
The film can be about anything you like, with the top twenty being judged by Park Chan-wook himself! The winning film will screen alongside Park’s Paranmanjang at the Mise-en-scene short film selection at the ICA as well as a number of other great prizes to win. Please forward all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the competition please visit koreanfilm.co.uk for the all rules and handy tips to get your film on the big screen. Deadline Noon Monday 30th October 2011.
On this day One year ago
Tales of fog, moonlight, ghosts and rain directed by Kenji Mizoguchi to show us where greed, vanity and lust could lead you... Ugetsu Monogatari: Why is it a masterpiece? If you want or need an ... Read on
On this day Three years ago
The ongoing We Love Amine festival makes its way to The Ritzy tomorrow, 26 November, including screenings of Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva; Mardock Scramble: 1st Compression & 2nd Combustion, about a 15 year-old ... Read on
Never miss a post
*Dates may change
- The Kingdom Of Dreams And Madness Coming on 26 November, 2014
- Interview with Iron Monk Director Mat Sunderland Coming on 27 November, 2014
- Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster Coming on 28 November, 2014
- Win Patema Inverted on Dual Format! Coming on 28 November, 2014
- The Grandmaster – a comparison of cuts Coming on 1 December, 2014