Arrow Films debut a UK trailer for Hirokazu Kore-eda’s latest, ahead of the London Film Festival…
As we all cross our fingers for Kore-eda‘s film Like Father, Like Son, in Competition at the LFF, Arrow have just put out this new trailer. The film will be screened at 3pm the Odeon West End on Saturday 12 October and Monday 14 October, with an additional screening at the Curzon Renoir at 6:10pm on Tuesday 15 October. See the BFI site for more information on screenings (tickets still available!)
Festival goers are in for a very special treat, though, as the London Film Festival will also welcome Kore-eda himself to the BFI Southbank, NFT1, at 6:15 on 12 October for a very special screentalk, presented by Jasper Sharp.
Like Father, Like Son is released in UK cinemas by Arrow Films on 18 October 2013.
On this day One year ago
Tense, gripping, Kim Sung-soo brings us this year's big Korean Disaster movie. Only when your heart stops pounding does this typically Korean take on pandemic film start to fall apart... From Indonesia via Hong Kong, ... Read on
On this day Three years ago
Park Chan-wook risks stealing the show at a UK screening of Mise en Scéne short films. Just as well there’s some other great little films by promising up-and-coming filmmakers... The Mise en Scéne festival is ... Read on
Never miss a post
*Dates may change
- Introducing Beatriz… Coming on 24 November, 2014
- Mujer Conejo (Rabbit Woman) Coming on 24 November, 2014
- Herman Yau interview, pt 2: “Charlene Choi’s performance is remarkable!” Coming on 25 November, 2014
- The Kingdom Of Dreams And Madness Coming on 26 November, 2014
- Interview with Iron Monk Director Mat Sunderland Coming on 27 November, 2014